Wednesday, October 28, 2009

法式海鮮晚餐 French Gourmet Dinner, Paris

After being bombarded with much cajolement from the "Tour Director", I psychologically plunked down 60 euro for one session of French Gourmet Dinner at a restaurant located somewhere close to Galaries Lafayette, Paris.


I don't know the exact location, perhaps the readers are able to locate the restaurant based on the statue shown above.

Walking gingerly into the restaurant.

I don't want to iterate the name of the restaurant.

Menu proudly displaced outside the restaurant.
For ease of reference, I have enlarged the individual pages as follows.






Sorry, all written in French Lingo.

Nice Table Setting.

First Course
( The foods are to be divided for 3 persons )
海鮮大拼盤(半隻蟹、四隻中蝦、四隻生蠔、海螺)

The foie gras
( Is it made from Goose or Duck ? )
鵝肝醬、沙拉

Standard food
Bread and Butter

海螺
Half Crab

六只焗蝸牛
Escargot
主菜:牛排
Entree: Steak - nothing to shout about
甜品
Apple Pie
Inside the restaurant

每人1/4支紅酒及白水

On the whole, the foods are palatable. However, I am not sure whether the whole meal would actually ring up at 60 euro. For the sake of my fans and readers, I happily wrote off the 60 euro.

For those who wish to carry out patronage on this restaurant, exercise your wisdom ?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails