Thursday, August 11, 2011

An over zealous Pharmacist

If you are a regular receiver of monthly ration of medicine from HSA(JB), please do not q in from of this lady pharmacist (Pua). She wants solid proof of your activity/reason if your date of collection is not yet due.

I tried to collect my medicine yesterday ( 10 August) even though my due date for collection is on 28 August. I told her I needed to collect it earlier because I am going oversea soon. She wanted proof of air ticket. Air ticket? I just wonder when was the last time this pharmacist made an air travel. Has she not aware that airlines only issue e-tickets.

Clearly, the pharmacist is too over zealous on guarding the dispensary of aspirin and calcium supplement. Is this the intention of the Ministry of Health to inconvenient old patient like me? How often in your life that you are required to show documentary proof of your explanation ? Life is too complicated now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails