Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Tale of Two Cities

This novel is a must in your reading list, even the Nobel Laureate Chen-Ning Franklin Yang could recite the first para without looking at the book.


I will read again this novel on my trip to China tomorrow. Medically speaking, if you stare at black alphabets or numbers for a certain numerical time frame, the book has the hypnotic effect of putting you to sleep.

As China still maintains the ban on blogger site, my blog will be on animated suspension for five days. So, my dear friends, please take a short rest, visit my blog after five days.

2 comments:

Kendra Bing said...

~~ $$$ dropping by ~~

Unknown said...

Hmmm...I must be one impatient tweet. Okay, I'll visit again for your China news. Heeheee....Take care:o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails