Monday, September 21, 2009

090915 Niagara Falls


Niagara Falls never fails to be one of most picture-taken scenic spots in the world. Nothwithstanding the voluminous amount of related pictures that you can google on internet, the following pictures are taken by me and so it has some sentimental value. Why? Well, the first visit to Niagara Falls was in 1991, as my camera was stolen in Orlando International Airport, Florida. I could not capture any picture at that time. Now, with the advent of photographic technology, there is no compunction to stand in your way as to the number of pictures that you can take; I am referring to ditigal camera. So, I am "click-happy" with my non-professional digital camera, taking umpteen numbers of picture of Niagara Falls. Don't complain if the pictures do not measure up to your standard, especially those taken at night.


This ride on the "Maid of the Mist" costs 14.50 Canandian Dollars. As you can see, the boat does not sail below the waterfall. If it does, I am willing to have a dent on my credit card.

Water cascading over the cliff

These spot lights provide the night illumination to the waterfalls

The colours will change from time to time

No caption for the rest of the pictures , just enjoy.










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails