Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fashion's Night Out Sept, 10 2009 NYC


While roaming 5th Avenue, I come across this particular banner displaying "Fashion's Night Out". Initially, not much thought is given to it as I have no clue whatsover what is going on.

Window shopping along 5th Avenue does bring many surprises.



Versace
Cartier

St John

Diesel

Takashimaya
While standing outside this outlet, the bell boy invites us into the building. To my surprise, they serve free flow of wine, champagne, strawberries and also tea sweets from Kyotofu. So, my dinner is taken care of.

Swarovski

Pucci

5th Avenue

Live Mannequins sipping Champagne

Chief Editor of VOGUE Magazine
Do you know her name ?


Prada - The Japanese sales girl tries to sell me a limited editon canvas bag - Price : US$600

Instead of buying the limited-edition bag, the altenative from Prada is an apple.

Tiffany serves free flow of beverages with style

Carpet is laid out along the five-foot way, scattered with rose petals

Louis Vuitton
Here, you don't see people lining up like what they do in Singapore. Free flow of wine is also found here.

L V Buidling

Bergdorf Goodman

Cocktail party inside Bergdorf Goodman

What drink do you like ?
Champagne, white wine or simple sparkling water

Time to go back
You never know when to go home as Manhattan never sleeps

1 comment:

bsyeoh said...

Forgot to inform you of the good news that we won the jackpot of the last Big Sweep draw. Are you going back to 5th Avenue? If you do don't forgot to order for me all the items in each of the branded goods outlets there. I want to give them to my wife & daughters as presents. You can deduct the total costs incurred by you from my share of the winning. BS

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails