Sunday, December 20, 2009

Wantan Mee - Eatery in Johor Bahru

BREVITY IS THE SOUL OF WIT

LORD POLONIUS
This business is well ended.
My liege, and madam, to expostulate
What majesty should be, what duty is,
Why day is day, night night, and time is time,
Were nothing but to waste night, day and time.
Therefore, since brevity is the soul of wit,
And tediousness the limbs and outward flourishes,
I will be brief: your noble son is mad:
Mad call I it; for, to define true madness,
What is't but to be nothing else but mad?
But let that go.


( I don't intend to bloviate in this post so you don't have to waste too much time here).

Let us play a treasure hunt here, please triangulate the treasure yourself.




A very common sight in Malaysia where tables and chairs are occupying the walking corridor.
Clinically, this restaurant obtained B grade in terms of cleanliness from the local authority.

I like the furnitures, very solid looking.

Wonder why the label was still attached to the plastic container? Are they thinking of getting an exchange or return?

Do you notice that this restaurant has a website at http://yitfoh.com

My friend ordered ice kopi O.

This was mine.
It belonged to another friend of mine.

Study the colour of the mee, it is not tainted with black soya sauce. Not a common preparation in Johor Bahru. But, I was taught to savour the wantan mee without black soya sauce since I was a tot. In fact, that is my personal preference which most of friends take notice of.


Wantan soup.

VERDICT

Actually, there is no verdict as nobody files any case in Court. Being the case, how do you get the judgement.

The intention of this post is to document the event happened at this place. Anywhere, barely one hour later, we went back for the second round.






3 comments:

Nick said...

nice food.. yummy huh =) you're makin me hungry =)

Bacchus said...

And it was that yummy that we went for a second helping. Now my tummy is rumbling.

Anonymous said...

And I bet you went for a second helping.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails