Friday, August 28, 2009

2009-08-27 1225 Breakfast at Home

Last night, I had this ribeye steak for dinner. The reminiscent effect is too strong that I continue having another piece this morning. As I said earlier, when you travel to a different time zone, the body tends to retain the memory-effect from the previous time zone, thus my breakfast is actually morning supper. Confused? Yes, I am confused. The rule of the thumb, listen to your body. But when you are in a dé·jà vu state of mind, the body might send out wrong signals and what are the consequences ?

It is 400 gm steak, raw to medium . You still can see blood oozing out along the cutting edge. A very satisfying breakfast , a luxury hard to get in Malayisa. Beef-wise, I prefer US to other countries.


Even thought I am strongly advised to eat the steak per sec without any condiments, but my taste bud says otherwise. In order not to detract the role of protagonist, I have this mustard (seeds ) as xtra ( aka car le fei in Cantonese). They compliment each other quit well. The ullage in my stomach is hard to be measured and is ever ready to be filled in another 3-hour time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails