Saturday, August 1, 2009

How the trip is crystallised

When my sister in New York told me that she is going to join the Alaska Cruise, jokingly I said I liked to go along. As usual, my brothers are always willing to go extra mile to accomodate me, however, the catch - there were no seats ( flight ) available on specific days that I could travel. Therefore, he booked me on First Class Flights all the way from Singapore / Seattle / New York. My struggling mind succumbed to this offer and hence my journey will start on August 25.

Realising this is one in a lifetime experience to travel first class for a distance close to 30K miles, I feel it is worth the effort  to chronicle the events that are about to happen. Hence, the birth of this blog.

I truly appreciate the help that my brothers and sisters have rendered so far, without them, this journey will not happen in my wildest dream.
Thank you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails