Thursday, August 27, 2009

2009-08-26 1330 Seattle

The weather took a turn for the worst and it was as hot as you could imagine. However, this strange phenomena was well compensated by a lunch treat given by my brother.

Due to the restriction imposed by blogspot.com, I could not afford to waste too much web space allocated to me, so all the pictures posted were all resized to "screen size". I hope you can find the Thai Restaurant which is in the centre of this photo.

We ordered 3 different sets of foods . The authetic Thai food does not come with salad but the rule does not apply in the US.


The main course - kueh teow - beef with rice - I am very sorry to beg for your understanding that all these dishes are in no where tasted like Thai Foods save for the spicy taste. You call them Thai Foods because the Restaurant Menu says so. How strange!


This is another Hole-in-Wall operated by CHASE - my brother withdraws some money to reimburse for the harddisk bought by me in Malaysia.

The COSTCO is my favourite shopping outlet. People have no qualm of doing their shopping here as the prices are quoated at wholesale entry level.

Whole Oyster in Cottonseed Oil
Price : 6.93 for a pack of 6

Beef Ribeye Steak - Boneless USDA Choice
Roughly 450 gm per piece
US6.99 per lb
Price 28.10


As you can see, my dinner consists of ribeye steak. Too scary to try foods served in restaurants that have been grossly modified to suit the local taste buds.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails