Saturday, August 15, 2009

Post Cards from the Bygone Days (1)

Are people still sending post cards ?
I happen to come across this old post card dated 1975. It was sent by a friend who at that time was studying Engineering at University of Warwick. Supposed to join him but something happened so my trip did not materialise.

Taking stock of my life, would the extra engineering degree make any difference in my life. On the hind sight, maybe not. My friend used to say that life is already fully programmed by the God. So, if that is the case, would extra effort taken , for example, writing this blog, change my life. Anywhere, wait and see.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look for the perfect mistakes. People are like tea bags -you have to put them in hot water before you know how strong they are!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails