Friday, November 20, 2009

Dabbling my Photographic Skill at Model Shooting, Johor Bahru 1999

Live Models Photography Contest

This post is a belated article about my first-time experience taking photographs of professional models. The event took place more than a decade ago. I happened to drop by at the City Square, Johor Bahru for browsing a photography exhibition. The organiser concerned had, inter alia, made model shoot session available to the public (?). All these photos and videos were taken with a Sony Video Camera.

The model shoot was actually a contest which I did not participate.

The inference which I want to express here is that when you have pretty girls with photogenic faces as your models, you would not find the model shoot to be a daunting job, instead, it was such a bliss. If you care to examine the following model shooting pictures, my personal feeling is that there are damn good even though my photographic equipment was of no professional standard, taking into account that I am not photographically deft.


























Quote.
"Where are the flowers, the girls have plucked them. Where are the girls, they've all taken husbands. Where are the men, they're all in the army."
UnQuote.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails