Sunday, November 1, 2009

Embarkation & Disembarkation Forms, Arrival & Departure Cards, Customs Declaration Forms of the World



This is a living blog as it will grow to accomodate new inputs. If you are interested, send me your collections. Thanks.
BTW, my email is eded6688@hotmail.com.
CHINA

Health Declaration Form on Entry / Exit


Departure / Arrival Cards


JAPAN





Customs Declaration Form

SINGAPORE



DISEMBARKATION / EMBARKATION FORM FOR VISITORS
IMM 27A

U.S.A.


Customs Declaration CBP Form 6059B(10/07)
U.S. Customs and Border Protection

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello... I would like to know if I could please get a better copy of the Singapore Embarkation Card. The link to the original image is not working. I have tried to find another but so far have not been able to. If the original is still available please update the link if possible! TIA!!!

Unknown said...

security yard signs A good blog with exciting content, that's what I need. Thank you for keeping this site

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails