Sunday, November 8, 2009

VATICANO


On my way to Vatican City. It is a city-state surrounded by wall, as you can see in the pictures shown below.



Capella Santa Monica

My friend's ambition is to capture every happenings in the world.

Well, I am very close now to Vaticano.



Close-up Look at the Columns.




To prove that I am here; not the work of photoshop.

Time to Queue
Time : 10.10 am








Finally at the entrance
Time : 10.28 am
Time taken : 18 minutes
Interior View




The most precious collection inside St. Peter's Basilica.
La Pietà by Michelangelo Buonarroti
Virgin Mary holding dying Jesus.
Few questions many people ask?
1. Why Mary is not sad at all?
2. Why Jesus looks so much older than Mary?
3. I forget other questions ?
Swiss Army.
Can you guess how long can the guard stare without blinking?
or Are they not supposed to blink?





Another pose for this blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails