Thursday, November 5, 2009

Jamin, Netherlands


Clearly, Jamin requires no introduction if you go to Netherlands often enough. It is such an household name that the Queen Beatrix ( Queen of Netherlands) religiously goes to the Jamin store every year to buy the chocolate alphabets for 5 Dec ( St. Nicholas Festival ). By virtue of her patronage, I am told that Jamin will be very soon to be bestowed with one of the upmost honours that their future packaging will include the Dutch Royal Emblem. I honestly feel the Jamin deserves this honour as it has withstood the ups and downs for nearly 125 years. How many businesses can last this long?

In this blog, I want to highlight this special gem located at aarhof shopping complex in this beautiful town called Alphen aan den Rijn.
De Aarhof 11
2406BT Alphen aan den Rijn
+31 172475610

I have posted an earlier blog about other activity in this shopping centre.

Queen of Netherlands.
This the gem that I am talking about.

The owner always shows her wide smiling face and is busy decorating the shop in preparation for the Halloween.


This Dutch girl is also another gem to be found in the store. If any reader happens to know her, my assessment may be too low.






Yes, I am referring to this type of alphabets that Queen buys.












I had personally obtained some of these chocolates and sad to say that my stock is running out fast. So I have to the eat the balance with more discreet, literally treating them like gem.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails