Monday, November 9, 2009

Rome, Italy

Colosseum is one of the many icons of Rome, Italy. Therefore, it is consequential that my post does not leave this out. ( Yes I know, you have seen the pictures of colosseum umpteen times, just bear with me even if you are not suffering from appreciation fatigue.) This time, I will spare your effort of reading by bringing you more video clips. These video clips may not form a contiguous thought, but it is the best I can do.




Now, I have learnt to stay away from all these souvenirs, they will cluster your home like leech.

Can you see the statue of Vittorio Emanuele II.
His statue seems to be ubiquitous in Italy.
Even nuns solicit help from tour director.

Broken stones everywhere




More Broken stones

It is a road at the centre of Rome where we walk from Colosseum to Piazza Venezia.
Can't help myself but to pose for this blog.




Another pose.


TRAJAN`S COLUMN





Two not enough.
I must touch the colosseum.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails