Monday, November 23, 2009

Lobster Dinner Again

September 22, 2009
Yesterday, I ate a hearty lobster dinner at a famous restaurant in Stone Street, Lower Manhattan.

Now, it looks like I can never get enough of lobster meal, so I cajole my sister into buying few lobsters from a supermarket. This time, the lobster is to be cooked in Chinese style.

The lobster is retailing at US4.99 per lb ( about RM40 per kg)

Total amount for four lobsters.

Only one of four lobsters makes it to pose for camera.
Now, you don't need to eat the lobster with melted butter.

This meal is even much more heartier than the one consumed yesterday.


I think it is interesting to catalogue the number of lobster meal for the past one month.

24 August, 2009
Silver Kris Lounge, Terminal 3, Changi Airport

linguine with Poached Boston lobster

2 September, 2009
Alaska Cruise - Cagney Restaurant
Broiled Lobster Tail
Drawn Butter

3 & 6 September, 2009
Alaska Cruise - Summer Palace Restaurant

Real lobster - but only half
18 September, 2009
Boston, US
Chinese Restaurant


21 September, 2009
Stone Street, Lower Manhattan

Actually, it becomes a ritual to eat lobster each time I go to US. So, when is my next trip?


3 comments:

Bubbles...ooo said...

Weeee,these lobsters in the pics does look very appetizing. I'm not one for them so I really can't comment much here except I know you LOVE them and very nice shots taken.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the healthy comment.
I love to eat all kinds of foods but somehow I don't have strict indulgence in any particular dish.
Therefore, back in Malaysia, I can always give the lobster meal a miss.

Bubbles...ooo said...

Ermmm...I think you should indulge in these seafood esp the lobsters when you are back in M'sia. I think with the exchange rate, you can indulge in more, no? Just a suggestion here. Ahaaahaaa....Cheers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails