Saturday, November 14, 2009

果条仔 kway teow kia - Eatery in Johor Bahru

This one is situated along Jalan Sri Pelangi, Taman Pelangi, Johor Bahru.

It was half way into our tuck in that I decided to take a picture of the foods for remembrance purpose. Instead of keeping the picture in my computer, why not I safe keep with this blog.

As you can see from the picture, we ordered quite a bit of foods for supper ( it was about 12 midnight ), namely, pork belly, pig skin, pig intestine and pig toe in marinated black soya sauce. We had a second helping for the 果条仔.


A normal scene for eatery. Cooking is done on the five-foot way.

Tables occupy illegally along the parking lots.

Business hour : 5.30 pm to 3.00 am.




Could you believe it. It was hardly 6 hours later that I had my果条仔 for the second time.
What follows supper, of course, breakfast.
Here, the 果条仔 is not that tasty, perhaps my gustus is more loyal to other 果条仔 sellers. Having said that, this stall does not short of loyal patrons. It was on this premise that I do not like to comment too much on the food, perhaps I should retract my comment( supra). I also hope the auntie does not plant virus in my blog.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails